Wireless self-use 12 Lead ECG PhysioGlove-ET
The Wireless, portable, full 12 lead electrcardiograph is FDA cleared for patients' self-use. The proper use of the PhysioGlove-ET is very simple and intuitive. Only minimal training is needed. It is managed by a mobile platform dedicated application that instructs the user visually and audibly, step by step, how to self-record and send their ECG to any designated remote receiver or databasse worldwide.
- Portable ECG recording / transmission
- Simultaneous acquisition of all leads
- No lead wire entanglement
- Fast setup and recording time
- Highly reputable and accurate ECGs
- Compare patient ECGs on screen
- User friendly. No special training required
- Dedicated application with visual and audible instructions
- Full page report
- Individual patients
- Physician's office
- Healthcare service centers
- Rural settings
- Ambulatory emergency services
- Paramedic units
- Retirement homes
- Airplanes, trains, ships, etc.
- Off shore platforms, etc.